Lend360: The Industry Event of the YearSeptember 5, 2014 | By: Sean Murray
It’s being called the full circle of lending. Non-bank business lenders, merchant cash advance companies, peer-to-peer lenders, consumer lenders, lead generators, and Wall Street tycoons are descending on New Orleans from October 14th to 17th to attend Lend360. I’ve partnered up with the event through the DailyFunder name.
From the governmental arena, Governor Bobby Jindal (left) and U.S. Senator David Vitter (right) are speaking at the conference.
On the business side, here are some speakers you might recognize that are definitely confirmed.
- Brendan Carroll, Victory Park Capital
- Brendan Ross, Direct Lending Investments
- Scott Termini, Direct Media Power
- Bob Coleman, Coleman Report
- Heather Francis, Merchant Cash Group
- Nick Owens, Magnolia Strategic Partners
- Sean Murray, DailyFunder (myself)
- Ken Rees, Elevate
- Mark Curry, Sol Partners
- Sasha Grutman, MiddleMarch advisors
- Al Wild, Crest Financial
- Mark Doman, eBureau
- Tim Madsen, PartnerWeekly
- Dickson Chu, Ingo
- John Hecht, Jeffries
If you’re involved in MCA or business lending, you NEED to be there.
Here’s the most recent version of the agenda:
October 14-17, 2014 New Orleans, LA
In Partnership with