Update on Connecticut Commercial Financing Disclosure Bill
The Connecticut commercial financing disclosure bill first reported by deBanked on March 3rd is still in play. SB272, written similarly to the first draft of the recently passed New York legislation, has been met with both support and opposition.
- Connecticut Bankers Association (but with amendments)
- Responsible Business Lending Coalition
- Innovative Lending Platform Association
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Revenue Based Finance Coalition
- Small Business Finance Association Last modified: March 28, 2022