SOS Capital Offers Super Bowl Tickets As Part of Charity-Driven Football Contest
Think you’re good at NFL predictions? SOS Capital is offering anyone the chance to win Super Bowl tickets in their football eliminator contest. The entry fee is a $100 donation to the JJ Watt Foundation to support Hurricane Harvey flood relief in Houston, TX.
- $100 Donation Entry Fee
- Winner Receives 2 Super Bowl Tickets- Courtesy of SOS Capital
- 100% of proceeds will be donated to JJ Watts Charity
- Unlimited Entries Allowed
- Kicks Off Week 2 of the NFL Season
- Deadline to enter is Thursday Sept 14th 2pm
Contact SOS Capital for details on how to join and donate. Call 212-235-5455 or email Charity@soscapital.com
I have already made my donation to the JJ Watt Foundation and joined. I hope to see many others of you in the contest!
Last modified: September 10, 2017
Sean Murray is the President and Chief Editor of deBanked and the founder of the Broker Fair Conference. Connect with me on LinkedIn or follow me on twitter. You can view all future deBanked events here.