IOU Originates $32.8M in Loans in Q1
May 30, 2019 | By: deBanked Staff
IOU Financial funded $32.8M in loans in the first quarter of 2019, according to publicly filed financial statements. The company also continued its profitable streak and plans to grow originations by:
- Identifying, recruiting and partnering with business loan brokers;
- Forming new strategic partnerships with entities such as banks and small business suppliers and leveraging their relationships with small businesses to add new customers;
- Expanding its product offering to allow it to serve small businesses whose needs are not met by its current products;
- Investing in direct marketing and sales; and
- Continuing its expansion into Canada.