2011 2nd Quarter Merchant Cash Advance Statistics
The results are in:
The Merchant Cash Advance industry funded approximately $127,900,000 to small businesses in the 2nd Quarter of 2011.
This is roughly equal to the 1st Quarter, which we originally calculated to be $124,350,000. We’ve since revised it to $129,650,000.
- Funding in California staged a big comeback and we expect it to pick up even more as the year continues.
- 2011 is now on pace with 2010.
- Fewer MCA firms are filing UCCs. Some have resorted to changing their secured party names to throw off marketers. We do not completely rely on the quantity of filings to compile our data, so non-filers do not understate our statistics.
- Top 5 most active firms are: AdvanceMe, Merchant Cash and Capital, Strategic Funding Source, Merchants Capital Access, and 1st Merchant Funding.
- $257,550,000 was funded in first half of 2011.
For all previous statistics, visit our MCA Stats Area.
– The Merchant Cash Advance Resource
Last modified: August 31, 2011
Sean Murray is the President and Chief Editor of deBanked and the founder of the Broker Fair Conference. Connect with me on LinkedIn or follow me on twitter. You can view all future deBanked events here.