Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Live Transfer / Real-time / Aged MCA Leads at Astonishing Prices!

Here at MCA Leads Pro, we are generating leads with the help of our in-house telemarketing team. This the list we are currently offering for merchant cash in advance seekers.

We are DNC Compliant; therefore, you could rely on our leads throughout the year. These marketers are exceptionally talented marketers capable of drastically boosting your growth rate while relieving you from cash shortages.
    Call us today for more amazing offers and benefits!

+1 (408) 520-9131
    Attached Files
    Live Transfer Leads
    50.00%
    Real-time Callback Leads
    0%
    Aged Leads
    50.00%

The ones I have used in the past were garbage or were decent & just vanished? I am willing to commit week after week on putting an order in if your live transfers are good, I am ready to start today, reach out to me to tell me your rates. 917.600.5647: Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Gomez View Post
      The ones I have used in the past were garbage or were decent & just vanished? I am willing to commit week after week on putting an order in if your live transfers are good, I am ready to start today, reach out to me to tell me your rates. 917.600.5647: Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
      Hi Richard,

We appreciate your response, at the same time, our rates are clearly stated in the picture. Just click the image and you will be redirected to our website through which you can easily order LIVE TRANSFERS at $35-a-lead.

Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
      X