Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xFunder / new Outsources Sales Team for Direct Funders - looking for new Funders now

After launching sales channels at IOU Financial and The Fundworks and representing Fundation - CDG - WCM, I have created my own outsourced sales team company named xFunder. We utilize our experience and 1000's of contacts to help funders grow their ISO community and volume fast!

IF YOU ARE A FUNDER AND TIRED OF GUESSING IF YOUR NEW HIRE REP WILL WORK? WILL THEY LIVE OFF THE DRAW OR BASE YOU GIVE THEM? HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU WASTE ON BAD HIRES? FINDING OUT TOO LATE THEY DON"T LIKE TO HUNT FOR NEW ACCOUNTS?

xFunder is an outsourced sales team that plugs in with less cost and overhead, bringing in the right fit ISO's, build the ISO partner knowledge of product and process and manage the pipeline. We can market your brand and product. We can also provide consulting to your process and products. We are hunters and farmers built in one.

This also provides a benefit and convenience to an ISO/Broker so they only has one rep for several different companies.

xFunder is looking for these types of direct funders to represent right now:

- COMPETITIVE A PAPER 1st and 2nd positions
    *1st out to 18 mos (or longer)
    *2nd out to 10-12 mos
    *Aggressive UW
    *lower buyrates
    *Weekly

-COMPETITIVE 2nd POSITION
    *2nd positions in the 1.39 sell rate range with 10-12 pts
    *Aggressive underwriting

-DEBT CONSOLIDATION Products

If you have a quality product and you want more ISO business on a pay per success model reach out to me today to discuss:

Jackie Nickell
    xFunder
    404-849-8484
    jackie.nickell@xfunder.solutions

Working...
X