No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Staffing Companies and Government Contractors

Hi deBanked,

As most of you know, we are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast National Bank. We are unique in the market as we are bank owned, but can still finance the unBankeble. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of asset based lines of credit and factoring. We are active lenders and factors to staffing companies and government contractors. Our ideal client:

-Based anywhere in the US providing temporary or contract staffing services to large corporations or government agencies.
    -Facility need: $250,000 to well above $25,000,000
    -Revenues: $1,500,000 to well above $200,000,000
    -Companies who are already factoring with one of our competitors-chances are we will be more cost effective and provide more services.
    -Companies that are struggling with working capital because their bank line is too low-We see this a lot! Sometimes banks are afraid of growth or customer concentration and limit credit lines when the client is growing rapidly. In those cases, the Company should consider swapping rate for availability on assets to capture the growth opportunities.

Best,

Kevin Henry
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development

We need to talk ASAP.
    Message me your number . I have the perfect layup for your company to take my client away from his current factoring company who he factors 8.56/2M yearly . I am handling his mca and factoring as well

Comment

Sent a PM My direct is 561-623-1872
      Kevin Henry
      VP-Business Development

Comment

Working...
      X