Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Data Provider You Will Ever Need.

Hello Debanked, I’m sure all of you are tired of going from lead broker to lead broker looking for the secret sauce, I know I’ve done it. That’s why we have opened Midwestern Financial solutions to the public. If you are tired of using the same overpriced UCC leads every day look no further most providers use the exact same recipe to produce leads the only difference is the price you pay. I already know I have the best price on UCC leads but that’s not the only product I offer. I’ve established a team of cold callers who produce nothing but premium inquiries all day every day sunup to sundown that we now offer for sale. To cut a long story short I’m giving you access to a sales team that will hand you nothing, but fire deals every single day delivered straight to your inbox. Hell, we even offer it as a subscription service so you can focus solely on getting to the good part, funding deals. I already work with a few select brokerages and I don’t plan on offering this service once I hit capacity and can no longer provide exclusivity on each lead. Let’s get this year Rockin and Rollin daily funder there’s no excuse in 2023 that you aren’t funding several million a month consistently. I’ve attached my website and contact info below don’t miss out on this opportunity, you’re only ever owed one opportunity in life and as far as premium data goes this is it.

Midwestern Financial Solutions
    (754) 444-0814
    Info@midwesternfinancialsolutions.com
    Midwesternfinancialsolutions.com

Working...
X