Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30-YARD LINE – Get Those Docs Out

Before we get that signed Contract In, we must get the Contract Out!

In order to do this effectively, we need to close the merchant (Business Pro) on the terms of the Approval. You are the Funding Pro, you’ve got this.

Sending the contract prematurely only wastes time and creates frustration. Like trying to feed your child before he or she is hungry, you will find your kid is distracted – and not hungry enough to focus on You and desire what you can provide.

You must lead the close so that your Business Pro (BP) states: “Send me the Contract.”

“What do I need to do to get this going?”

These are some of your explicit Buy Signals – cut and dry.

Explain the terms of the Approval professionally and answer any questions the BP (merchant) has. But you cannot stop here – that is just describing the Features of the product.

Selling Features does not close.

You must describe the Features effectively AND associate them to the BENEFITS the BP will gain through Funding with You. The best way to associate them with the Benefits is to link this Funding Approval to their Use of Funds/Project this capital will be allocated to – this you should have already elicited from them earlier in the Sales Process.

Always continue to ask about their timetable to keep them tight and prevent them from going dark.

After presenting terms, always make the ASK.

MAKE THE ASK!

“Can you put this (insert Funding Product) to work?”

A question like this is framed from an angle BP’s (merchants) will feel difficult to say “no” to. The Psychology of the Entrepreneur is rooted in “YES. I CAN. I can put this to work.”

More on this in future posts. Present, make the Ask, get the Yes, get the Docs, send the Docs.

And do it quickly.

Time kills deals!!

But, you are the Funding Pro – so, you’ve got this.

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

Working...
X