Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how You Can Use Facebook Ads for Generating MCA Leads

Facebook is a wonderful method of connecting and bonding with prospects to generate a sense of trustworthiness that can convert them into customers at some point in the future. Do you know how many users login to Facebook everyday?

Almost 1.4Bn users login to their respective accounts using Facebook. Sharing posts on MCA program

Check out the right variation of posts one must share on a regular basis. Paid AdWord Campaigns

Running paid Facebook ads is a powerful marketing tactic that can generate a high number of qualified leads. After creating the advertisement, you can publish it instantly following approval.

Whenever an interested user clicks on your ad and is redirected to your website, you pay the set PPC rate. You have to create attractive contents, motivating enough to click on your ads. This will definitely increase your chances of converting those mere visitors into customers.

One major benefit of paid Facebook ads is that they are highly cost-effective. If you compare it with traditional telemarketing or TV ad campaigns, you’ll see that Facebook ads save you a lot of time and money, along with measurable data needed to calculate the ROI of your business.
    Finding Merchant cash advance leads has become a challenging task with the rise in competition and demand by small business owners. This is where merchant cash advance lead providers come in and provide high-quality leads that have high chances of conversion.

Let's say, I hire you to brand/promote my services online.

Would you consider promoting a separate ISO without offering me any leads to buying from you?
    Barry Martin
    MCA Broker
    Luminous Funding
    (646) 233-1519

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Martin View Post
      Let's say, I hire you to brand/promote my services online.

Would you consider promoting a separate ISO without offering me any leads to buying from you?
      I don't think so.

However, we could help by connecting you with business owners living in the US.

Comment

Working...
      X