Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporation Needs $600K Funding

My client who is the CEO & Chairman of board of directors of his company. He owns 30% of the share and company has other 70% share among 125 shareholders. Company located in CA and produce software, Annual Annual Revenue: $35 Mil. Looking for $600K for 6-12 Months term.

Feel free to send inquiry and deals to submissions@pccapitalllc.com and cc paul@pccapitalllc.com. Of course financial will be needed for this deal.

Comment

I can help you out but he has to get the shareholders on board up to 67%. If so contact me at lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Comment

I can help your client out. Please contact me at jmeyer@lendficorp.com my # is 631-861-3968.

Comment

Sales Guy, A $35Mil should be able to find good credit instruments depending on the assets. Most software companies bill their customers in advance. That being said, it is tough to finance pre-billed invoices. We will consider pre-billed invoices for software companies of this size. Do you know if the Company already has a senior credit facility in place?

Best,

Kevin Henry
          Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
          Kevin Henry
          VP-Business Development

Comment

If you're still interested I may be able to help starting Monday. bcfreerking@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me for more information, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
              Sales Guy, A $35Mil should be able to find good credit instruments depending on the assets. Most software companies bill their customers in advance. That being said, it is tough to finance pre-billed invoices. We will consider pre-billed invoices for software companies of this size. Do you know if the Company already has a senior credit facility in place?

Best,

Kevin Henry
              Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
              Hi Kevin, Client's Annual Salesl is $35 Mil. He is looking for $600K for a 6 months payback term. He needs only Unsecured loan as he has A/R financing already in place for around $7 Mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sales Guy View Post
                My client who is the CEO & Chairman of board of directors of his company. He owns 30% of the share and company has other 70% share among 125 shareholders. Company located in CA and produce software, Annual Annual Revenue: $35 Mil. Looking for $600K for 6-12 Months term.
                Did this get funded?

If not, I've got some questions but would like to see if I can provide value to you and your client. Will do anything to try to help a fellow Californian!
                Shoot me an email and let's chat further-
                Austin@kingscashgroup.com
                858-864-6812

Comment

Contact me at Main Street Cash... 631-629-6097

Comment

Contact me your talking to problem solver let’s get this going and play this game called FUNDED contact me if your serious about getting this deal done 516-469-3340 Anthony Reeves

Comment

Attn:

We offer funding at the rate of 3% interest rate- Interested person should contact us at: industrialloans759@gmail.com for more information.

Signed
                      Management.

Comment

Does your client want the moon too?

Comment

Working...
                        X