No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need loan for towing company and heating and air

Good Morning

Merchant has average daily balances over $10,000 for the past three months. For the past three months deposits have been under $10,000 averaging $6 - $8K.

need at least $8-10K

I also have several merchants with deposits under 10K - need lenders that does the smaller deposits.

have a heating and air company that does approximately $100K per month - did have a yellowstone judgment - 6 years ago, lien removed paid in full. This business is a california sole prop and NO outstanding advances at this time.

thank you - Please only respond if you can provide assistance.

laura burrell
    workingfinancialsolutions@gmail.com

We can help with these files.
    Lashelle Cobham | Team Lead
    Cell: 813.599.7048
    E-mail: lashelle@maximumcapitalgroup.com
    Visit us: maximumcapitalgroup.com
    Helping small business owners one funding at a time!

Comment

We can help if you are still in need of some assistance with the business owners.

Juan-Diego Valerio | Sr. Business Advisor
      juan.diego.valerio@rokfinancial.biz
      P (631) 926-3479 | F (631) 504-0714
      3500 Sunrise Hwy Building 100 Suite 201, Great River, NY 11739

www.ROK.Biz
      Schedule a Call

Comment

Contemplating thermal breaks, I see them as puzzle pieces that complete the energy-efficiency landscape. Climaspec components play a vital role in curtailing heat loss and bolstering comfort within a space. Far from being just a detail, they represent a principle I hold dear: even minor design alterations can lead to marked improvements in energy use and convenience for occupants. The pioneering spirit embodied in these engineering solutions points us toward a future brimming with innovation.

Comment

File from 2021??

Comment

Working...
          X