Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3000/month revenue - Anyone?

I have a business owner that hasn't been able to get approved with anyone else he's worked with so far. I understand why... his revenue is only $3,000/month. But... he has 8 years in business. His info is below. I know I'm reaching, but I told him I'd ask around. Anyone have any ideas, or lenders out there who will take a look at an app on this guy? Thanks.

Business type: Welding
    Time in business: 8 years
    Monthly Revenue: $3,000
    Credit score: 500
    Purpose of funds: Equipment upgrades
    Funds needed: Anything will help - My thought is if I can help him now, and his business grows, we'll be able to get him more in the future. So this is just a way in essentially to create a connection.

Any thoughts folks? I know I'm reaching on this one, but god knows I don't know everything! LOL. Thanks in advance.

Your client needs credit repair regardless of what they can get. I may be able to help them out in that aspect. Afterwards, if your client is still employed, I can get them a personal loan based off there W-2s.

Keith Lloyd
    lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Comment

has he been setup with any net-30 accounts to build business credit?

Comment

Whats the client looking for? I'll offer 1.2K over 50 days at a 1.599 based on the info you provided.

Comment

Working...
        X