Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For $100k

I have a merchant that has been in business for 2 years averaging $200k-$300k/mo who is looking for at least $100k but am receiving offers for much lower. They have good credit and this will be 1st position. They do not own any real estate. If there is someone That can achieve This number please PM me. Thanks.
    Last edited by lloydmpfunding; 02-05-2019, 11:59 AM.

What is the product or service, that this Merchant provides?

Rob Brownell
    AmeriFactors Financial Group
    215 Celebration Place, Suite 340, Celebration, FL 34747
    p: 772-419-8606
    e: rbrownell@amerifactors.com
    w: www.amerifactors.com

Comment

What industry is the merchant in?
      John DiCanio

Managing Member

Office: 516.916.5663
      Cell: 631.538.8324
      www.directmerchantfunding.com

Comment

Can do a SBA loan

Comment

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret doing business deal with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclay's bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

For further inquiry contact:

Robert Francis,
          +447546769978
          +447031956543
          robertfrancis767@gmail.com
          Attached Files

Comment

What type of funding is the client seeking, commercial real estate funding or MCA?

Comment

If he has consistent 200k monthly, and 650 cs, we can provide lots more. Send clear specs to Zealcache@gmail.com

Comment

I can get it done! Send me the package! P.elliott122292@gmail.com

Comment

hi, if this is still up for grabs please send me info. direct lender. agualpa@forwardmerchantfunding.com

Comment

Please be smart about where you are sending your files almost everyone here has a gmail account and not a website BEWARE
                    John DiCanio

Managing Member

Office: 516.916.5663
                    Cell: 631.538.8324
                    www.directmerchantfunding.com

Comment

Lots of MCA's out there but I have something else. I can get them multiple lines of revolving credit, 0% for first year and a half. They have to have 700+ fiche. Fill out the prequal on our site. https://creditlineexpress.com. Brokers welcome, fill out the affiliate app.

Comment

Stop responding to a post from january!

Comment

Working...
                        X