This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Register For the Forum and Post

New to the forum? Registering, logging in and posting are easy!

Hey My name is Jordan Gorman i’m a loan broker i can help you!Im with CapitalBlueTN and we can help you get the money you need ASAP!With the help of Kevin Harrington (owner of shark tank)I’m able to get such a low rate with so much to offer!Credit Score with 500 and 3 months of $5,000 in revenue and 2 weeks from today Bank statement I can Capital blue can get the money you need for your business with a highest of 6.5% interest rate.
    Email-jordangorman1998@gmail.com
    Phone:423-512-4782

Comment

MCom is a bank software and solutions provider for atm, coin and internet based systems. We provide a turnkey system for retail banking organizations to deploy a multi-channel electronic banking experience. We also resell and refer certain atm and coin hardware units to banks and credit unions.

With our years in providing adequate services, we have got affiliation with top banks and financial institutions in North America, Europe and Middle East and we can provide the right funding you need for your projects (start-ups, individual, corporate or government based).

Connect Today! Call or Send a text and I'm be glad to provide official email address to connect.

Harrison
      Mobile: +1 (515) 519-6112
      Email: harrison.mcgready@mcom.com
      Last edited by hamcg; 02-16-2022, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X