• Show
Clear All

• Where are you getting your leads?

UCC?
    SEO?
    Direct mail?
    Live transfers or pay-per-call?
    Aged leads?

I've preached this before, but I'll bug about it again.... Referrals are the way to go.

How big is your funded database? 3 deals? 50 deals? 1,250 deals? Why aren't you calling these people MONTHLY and asking for referrals?

If you are already doing this, great. But why not take it a step further and think.... Who can send you a ton of referrals? Accountants? Bookkeeping companies? SBA brokers?

Sure, you can beg them for their declines/referrals... And hell, you will probably fund a ton of deals through it!

...But just imagine if you called someone and didn't want anything from them.

...Imagine if you called someone and spent your time helping them sell their services.

...Imagine if you made the price objection "disappear" for a company's sales team.

...Imagine if you partnered with a heavy equipment company and helped them offer financing for their machines.

...Imagine if you called on SEO companies and helped them offer financing for their "Premier Package."

What would that be worth to an owner? What would that be worth to a sales manager? If you deliver that message right... They would send you ALL of their business. Hell, you could even help them upsell a bigger package, and offer them a few points on top of it!

All I'm saying here, is get creative. If you pound UCC lists all day and stack loans on On deck, CAN, or whoever... you're just another money peddler, not a true consultant.

Go out and hunt in that big blue ocean of untapped business. I promise, it's worth it.

Zachary Ramirez
    Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
    1820 W. Orangewood Ave
    Suite 205
    Orange, CA 92868

Direct: (714) 988-4413
    Fax: (888) 507-8970
    Email: zramirez@wbl.com
    www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
    www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders
    Zachary Ramirez
    Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
    3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
    Fax: (888) 507-8970
    Email: zramirez@wbl.com
    www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
    www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

I helped my many clients with videos to get leads. It works. Video attracts people quickly
    Legal Funding

Comment

Working...
    X