Trying to understand how other funders and brokers keep their inbound leads organized when traffic comes from multiple sources. Phonexa helps me track calls, but I’m still figuring out a smooth way to distribute MCA and business loan leads automatically so nothing gets missed. Curious what systems or workflows people use to score leads, route them, and keep response times fast when volume jumps.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
-
Routing by source and response time is the starting point. I’d add one more loop: score the lead, set a clear response-time target, then review calls by source and rep.
If nobody answers, that may point back to the lead source. If merchants answer and consistently drop after the first objection, routing isn’t the problem. That’s where the sales conversation is breaking.
Owners should be able to see the source, response time, rep, call stage, and exact moment the conversation went sideways. Otherwise, a coaching problem can get mistaken for a lead problem.
I work with Ava. We’ve spent over a year developing it with the goal of building the best AI sales training and performance platform specifically for MCA. Reps practice with realistic AI merchants, get coaching and feedback, and managers can analyze real calls and see patterns across the team.
https://www.tryava.ai
How are people here separating lead-quality problems from rep-execution problems? I’d genuinely like to hear what’s working, and I’m happy to answer questions about what we’re building.

























































Comment