Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the real benefits of a tax free fees on a Merchant Cash Advance?

I work with a company called www.newvisionfunding.com and I am doing an SEO campaign. I know what the tax benefits are, but I want to be able to incorporate the tax free debt solution or (Merchant Cash Advance) within our web-site. We aren't a new company. We are a division of a firm that has a billionaire boss and a billionaire underwriter. We are on Wall Street. We are a direct lender in every sense of the word. Our lenders are friends. We can get you the best stips every time all the time, but I need help in understanding how tax free loans benefit in the MCA world.
    Can anyone elaborate further on how tax deductible loans can benefit the much saturated MCA industry, because these are default times. I need to know how to better explain this.
    New Vision Funding offers 'No Personal Guarantee Loans'! We say YES to business loans regardless of credit and income. Watch our one-minute video on the homepage to learn more!

Merchant Cash Advances in the true sense are NOT Loans - are you referring to the Advance Fee a merchant pays as being a Tax Deduction ?
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
    Office: 1-727-233-1111
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Offering tax-free fees on a Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) can have several potential benefits for both the lender and the borrower. However, it's important to note that the tax implications of financial transactions can vary by jurisdiction, and tax laws can change. You can check help from SEO and reddit backlinks. It's crucial to consult with a financial advisor or tax expert to understand the specific tax implications in your area. That said, here are some general benefits of offering tax-free fees on MCAs.

Comment

Working...
      X