Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Business Solutions ISO looking to add MCA to our product line.

Hello everyone,

We are creating an ISO that will be marketing solutions to Small Businesses, like? Text Marketing, NFC Marketing, Daily Deals, Consumer Financing, Merchant Processing, etc.

We are also looking for a Funder that can provide MCA products that our Affiliates can market to these same Businesses.

Looking for an automated process that we can use for the initial approval, uploading / submitting the required documents, final approval and then the Funding.

We will handle the lead, the sale, the followup, the future communication, etc.

There are so many Brokers acting as Funders, as well as, so many Funders.

Perhaps those within this Forum can offer some legit suggestions and give some advice of their experiences so we don't get run over by the same bus.

We are located in Georgia. We'll start in the Southeast and eventually have Affiliates in all States. We will utilize a MLM model to recruit the Affiliates and quickly grow the network.

Our initial focus will be on the Micro market. $5k to $25k.

I've spoken to a few Funders - but, would like to explore more.

We are seeking 12% to 15% commissions on the deals.

Any insight or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

I'm a rep for a direct funder. We offer mca's and consolidations on the high risk side. The process could only truly be automated if all the necessary stips are available right off the bat. Also while we often do 25k-75k deals the sweet spot is really in the 100k-400k in terms of solid approvals. 12%-15% is a bit high. I can do closer to 10% each deal but they'd have to be good files and merchant sold by you. I realize others offer amazingly better deals then what I just wrote, but Mr. Advance is strictly iso oriented. There's no sales team just iso relations managers.

Send me a DM or email if you'd like to discus further.
    James@mradvancellc.com

Comment

12% to 15% on small deals - not realistic - what is Bitty or Vader paying on small deals to their brokers?
      I would venture they are the leaders regarding micro deals - at least in promoting their companies.

If a Micro- Funder is paying 12% - what factor rate would they need to charge their merchants?
      Dave Lambert
      FC Financial LLC
      1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
      Office: 1-727-233-1111
      dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

I'll pay you 10pt on funded on a 1.459. Please contact me

Comment

You'll submit your deal just like everyone else will be doing to 6 other lenders. l hardly know of a ISO that sends in religious and only haha.

Why do commissions matter so much to your business? Ultimately you should be concerned with giving you merchants a ladder vs. a shovel.

You can contact me back at matt@ironwoodfinance.com or our website, or via text/call 361-717-1477.

Comment

Mom and Pop Merchant Solutions here. We specialize in unsecured working capital for small businesses. We go up to $1,000,000, and we fund these loans in 2-3 days. Not based on credit. (You can use the funds for whatever you want). Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/businessloa...usinessowners/ Let me know if i can help.
            We are a direct lender. Business line of credit. Offer MCA's
            Lashelle Cobham
            lashelle.mpbusinessfunding@gmail.com
            (813)599-7048

Comment

Working...
            X