Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Crumbs Leads?

Anyone have any insight on Pop Crumbs leads? Wanting to buy 800 leads from 3 months ago and would like to understand more about them. They seem legit, but you never know in this crazy industry.

If anyone can suggest leads for 1,000, I am interested and not in UCC's or CSC's. Direct leads with people who are or were interested with recent inquiries. Thank you.

I' not a fan, nor have I ever purchased a lead.. keep in mind, these leads have been churned through a million times, and they will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to purchase them, they will also tell you that " you can have exclusivity for $xxx" but you can't verify this - to me, its not worth it.. I would take that $800 and have someone cold call, create online ad campaigns, do facebook and IG advertising, etc.

We've been in business since 2001 and have created a great following by doing what I've outlined above, take one or two days and use those for business development, reach out to accountants and let them know what services you offer and how it can be beneficial to clients etc.. the MCA business is easy, your selling money and everyone needs it... don't overthink it.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
    http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Jerry,

You do this all the time. You state "nor have I ever purchased a lead...keep in mind, these leads have been churned through a million times, and they will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to purchase them." So you are confirming you have zero experience in working with a lead vendor.

You are advising the OP to "do facebook and IG Advertising, etc." Whereas he/she is looking for recent inquiries. Facebook and IG Advertising for the most part is Disruptive Advertising. Meaning, the INTENT can be limited. So you are advising the OP to dive into a saturated pool with $800 to run advertising without understanding his or her experience in running ads or whether or not they are familiar with audience segmentation. Not for nothing, the OP would run through $800 in no time compared to what this other vendor seems to be offering them for 1,000 Leads or $1,000 for 800 Leads whatever it is.

So to recap, you are telling OP that you have never bought a lead from a lead vendor, but the leads have been churned through a million times. Then you tell them to go run their own campaigns and include Facebook and IG Advertising which will absolutely cost him/her more than $800 to even start learning to experiment with that stuff.
      Last edited by JasonBishop; 07-19-2019, 04:12 PM.
      Jason Bishop
      Lead Tycoons
      1-877-730-5323

Comment

yes, this correct. I wouldn't buy a lead and I'm telling this guy that his money would be better spent elsewhere. - and your information about FB/IG and online advertising is incorrect. AllAroundFinancier call me, i'd be happy to assist you in acquiring new business WITHOUT buying leads.

Originally posted by JasonBishop View Post
        Jerry,

You do this all the time. You state "nor have I ever purchased a lead...keep in mind, these leads have been churned through a million times, and they will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to purchase them." So you are confirming you have zero experience in working with a lead vendor.

You are advising the OP to "do facebook and IG Advertising, etc." Whereas he/she is looking for recent inquiries. Facebook and IG Advertising for the most part is Disruptive Advertising. Meaning, the INTENT can be limited. So you are advising the OP to dive into a saturated pool with $800 to run advertising without understanding his or her experience in running ads or whether or not they are familiar with audience segmentation. Not for nothing, the OP would run through $800 in no time compared to what this other vendor seems to be offering them for 1,000 Leads or $1,000 for 800 Leads whatever it is.

So to recap, you are telling OP that you have never bought a lead from a lead vendor, but the leads have been churned through a million times. Then you tell them to go run their own campaigns and include Facebook and IG Advertising which will absolutely cost him/her more than $800 to even start learning to experiment with that stuff.
        Jerry Starr
        Insource Funding

Comment

I'm going to reference a response that I've written 10 times, If you have these inquiries, why wouldn't you hire two people to work these deals especially when the avg MCA is $20,000 and you can make up to 10% on most, I don't know a single entrepreneur that would give up that opportunity, and your comeback is going to be " predictive revenue" and that's a BS answer. Advertising is easy and generating leads is even easier with the available technologies.

Let's see, i could make $2,000 on this deal or sell it for $25-50 - hmmmm.

Jerry Starr
          Insource Funding

Comment

Jerry has some valid points. I have been in the space 6 years and have purchased nothing but real-time leads, we don’t dial from lists. There are very few reputable vendors, and I have a few that we have been using for several years now. While I haven’t used pop crumbs live leads in years I can say we did close loans from it. The thing with buying leads-realize the ROI May take a lot to time. I need to learn how to do what Jerry does and add it into the mix.

Comment

Hello,

I have used pop crumbs in the past and the clients were ready to talk. I believe that they use the methods that jerry was talking about in his post. They use online ads, landing pages, funnels etc to pull in there leads. They then resell these to you.'

I have close some pop crumb leads, pay for the businesses who bring in more capital. They are ready to speak and open to talking about loans rather than most of the leads that people are cold calling.

Comment

IMO - Jerry is on target - for the $1K investment you can develop your own organic white-hat leads.
                I'm a proponent of sub-domains to create numerous landing pages - (some people will prefer folders) .

I would recommend using a New Domain Extension that brands your phone number. As an example I own a domain - www.7272331111.cash (it is not developed at this time - I'm like the plumber that never takes care of his own plumbing) There are several New Domain Extensions that you may prefer.

An important consideration is a Mobile Friendly Web Site.

You obtain local placement on sites like Google, Yahoo! and Bing as well as relevant and high traffic local directories, social networks, online maps and mobile. Business listing syndication to 300+ directories.

BTW - this is not an overnight success, but, long term you control your own destiny and leads.

If you are interested, contact me to schedule a consultation.

Dave Lambert
                FC Financial LLC
                1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
                Office: 1-727-233-1111
                dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

A few resources you may find useful that I have utilized for many years:

SEO Power Suite - Good Info
                  https://www.link-assistant.com/news/...guage-02072019

Noble Samurai

https://www.contentsamurai.com/socia...RvbWFpbnMifQ==

SoloSeo - http://www.soloseo.com/

Dave Lambert
                  FC Financial LLC
                  1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
                  Office: 1-727-233-1111
                  dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBishop View Post
                    Jerry,

Well said...
                    DataOps
                    enablementdata.com
                    DataOps@enablementdata.com
                    New York, NY 10013

Comment

Thank you for everyone's detailed responses. We did purchase the Pop Crumb leads and we haven't pulled out many substantial ones, meaning the amounts they are looking for and how much they are doing per month in sales, but there are people in their that are open to talking and providing documentation. It would be hard to re invest another 1,000 in to them at this point, simply because none of them have closed or received substantial offers. There is quite a bit of very high risk files in them, which can still be turned into money, but they don't seem like serious buyers, more like inquirers and shoppers, but it is what it is. OVERALL, I could see the real time, expensive POP Crumb leads working out, but who is trying to spend 65$ a lead? 15 leads is almost $1,000 and you are right. There is no way in the world to know that they are exclusive.

I have done this for 6 years and this industry is becoming more saturated everyday with slick talkers and bait switch salesman, that make it very hard to communicate with people on a real level. More bank ISO's are selling files to other brokerages, more banks are back dooring files and more banks are offering in house programs that are more substantial then their outgoing offers. It's really a shame, because this once was an industry that I saw myself in for a long time, but now......Not so sure. Not sure that I want to be a part of the negativity and the heartbreak over and over again for the payout that comes my way. I appreciate everyone's responses. All are useful. Thank you.

Comment

I generally hear positive things about Pop Crumbs, WITH the caveat that you have a sizable budget with them. When you're on a lower tier it becomes more hit and miss.

Your options for good leads are:

1) Test every 3rd party lead provider you see (costs time and money, but you weed out the scrubs and eventually find thew solid ones).

2) Learn it yourself (costs much more time and some money, but now you are self sufficient when you learn it, as long as you stay on top of trends and changes)

3) Hire an internal marketing director (Costs more money but less time as they have the experience, and you are still self sufficient as he/she works for you, as long as you treat them right, and you have someone manning the helm and growing your company).

4) Partner with a lead generator or lead generation company (Costs money and some time, basically you get first look at all the volume you can handle, at usually a wholesale discount, in return for a guaranteed monthly commitment, but it keeps you flush with new prospects).

The key is they all involve a time and money investment of some sort. Which is more valuable to you at this stage right now, money or speed, and how quickly are you
                        trying to reach specific financial goals?

www.UccRadar.com - Duplicate a High Traffic Top Ranked Pay Per Click Campaign, minus the Top Ranked Budget.

Comment

Working...
                        X