Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy The Best Leads In The World

Since 2013 when I began my contributions to the other forum, prior to my unfortunate and "politically driven" ban, I've been approached by any number of individuals who were seeking to buy leads. I have invariably flat refused because:
    1. I felt most lead generators were dishonest to put it mildly. Example: One "reputable" company is known to keep the good stuff to themselves and sell you guys scraps. They've been doing this "successfully" for years.
    2. There didn't seem to be a clear understanding of what a lead is. Folks who buy leads expect them ALL to convert to done deals. Leads are not deals...
    3. People demand "exclusivity" and that's hard to deliver because we all know merchants shop around.

Well folks, times have changed. Here's what we are doing to address those issues. We're offering leads - "ready to underwrite." What you get:
    1. Full and complete signed application.
    2. Most RECENT 3 months bank statements.
    3. Most RECENT 3 months CC processing (where applicable).
    4. Drivers License
    5. Voided Check
    6. Business License
    7. Lease / Mortgage Agreement
    8. 100% of all leads will either currently be in an MCA with a MAX of one open position. If they are not currently in an MCA, they will have just recently been paid off.
    9. One buyer per lead (with qualifiers).

NOTE: No offers to sign us up as an ISO please.

E-mail me: jay@uccfeed.com for more info.

Let me pre-emptively address a question. "Why not just broker them out?"

Well that seems like a "logical" conclusion right? Here's why I will not be brokering anything out:

1. Funders are not interested in negotiating ISO agreements - I am not interested in signing them. Everyone has his / her own preferences in what they want in a deal and most of you are fine with your current ISO agreements, more power to you.

2. Process. Process. Process. When you drill down your business logic to one process you make more money. UCCFeed will likely morph into like an "Uber" or "Postmates" for leads. Guy hops out of bed, makes some dials, merchant gets link, uploads docs, lead is verified, lead ferreted out, guy gets instant $$. Wash rinse, repeat.

3. Strengths. We've invested thousands of dollars in being able to find this stuff. We've invested hundreds of hours in being able to find this stuff. By sticking to our strengths we can scale a lot more rapidly.

4. Not interested in working with merchants directly because they make me dumber.The files we generate are outsourced to an "independent army" and verified by us before distributed.
    Last edited by Jay Ballentine; 01-05-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X