Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy leads from Brokers, ISOs and Direct Lenders to market insurance product

Loan Brokers, ISOs and Direct Lenders:

My company is interested in buying merchant leads from you in order to market insurance products that specifically help business owners manage their financial risks. The marketing and sales campaign will NOT interfere with your efforts to originate loans for your prospects and clients. The insurance products are very compatible and complementary to the loans you’re helping your clients get. They can actually help your clients feel more comfortable about taking the loan. This program requires very little effort on your part and allows you to offset your lead generation expenses and it puts more money in your pocket every month.

You and my company are protected by a Lead Purchase Agreement that clearly defines the expectations of each party. The agreement protects your leads from being solicited from anyone else who may be trying to originate loans. The agreement outlines marketing procedures so TCPA compliance is maintained. In order for one of my licensed insurance agents to be able to contact the merchant, they will need to have expressed interest in learning more about the insurance product. Once a merchant expresses interest, you just need to pass on the name, phone number and email address. The agreement also defines what constitutes a qualified lead and states how and when you get paid for the leads.

Give me a call or email me for more information

Brandon Roper
    801-828-0758
    brandon@elimrisk.net
    www.elimrisk.net
    Brandon Roper
    brandon@elimrisk.net
    801-828-0758
    www.elimrisk.net

Working...
X