Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBL Looking for new ISO's! Consolidation, funding up to 3X monthly revenue, and MORE!

My name is Zachary Ramirez with World Business Lenders and I am the Branch Manager at our Orange Branch. If you aren't already signed up, I would like the opportunity to tell you a little about our product.

**Factor rates as low as 1.06!**

1.) We can do consolidation loans! If your client has 2, 3 or even 4 loans out and is drowning in payments...we can fix that. With any kind of real estate as collateral with available equity or vehicles owned outright it doesn't matter what kind of credit they have. We can get that client onto one weekly or daily payment and get them out from under all of that stress.

2.) We fund more! When most lenders are doing loans around the size of the monthly deposits, we are loaning more! On average our ISO's clients are seeing approvals 2-3X the monthly deposits. That means your client depositing $100,000 per month can now borrow up to $300,000! There isn't a lender out there that can lend like that right now.

3.) No minimum FICO score required, no lending cap! Now I know that's two things but they are both pretty important and I said three reasons...not four. We don't have a credit requirement. Simply put...we take collateral to secure the working capital so your credit doesn't matter. No lending cap...if the deal makes sense we can do it. So if your client is looking for $1,000,000 or more? No problem! Let us know.

For more information on how we can fund loans for you...please give me a call on my direct line below, email me, or simply reply to this thread.

Zachary Ramirez
    Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
    1820 W. Orangewood Ave
    Suite 205
    Orange, CA 92868

Direct: (714) 988-4413
    Fax: (888) 507-8970
    Email: zramirez@wbl.com
    www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
    www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders
    Zachary Ramirez
    Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
    3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
    Fax: (888) 507-8970
    Email: zramirez@wbl.com
    www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
    www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Working...
X