Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote ISO's Wanted - Top Commissions/Lead Packages Provided

Wisco Capital is a marketplace lender. We both will fund in-house and syndicate with major lenders in order to provide the best approvals. We are looking for Remote ISO's . Whether you work full-time or part-time, we will provide you with the support needed to fund your deals. ISO's and Brokers who have had the most success with us are those who can get deals in but either don't have the time, experience, or patience to deal with the submission process properly. After all, getting the right approval is 50% of the battle. We have a combined 15 years of experience closing deals ranging from MCA's, Equipment Financing, Invoice/Purchase Order Financing, and Business Lines of Credit.

Our compensation package will be discussed in detail on a 1-1 basis

This is what you can expect by working with us:

1. Competitive approvals and commissions above industry average (50-70% contingent upon services requested/funding track record/etc)
    2. Tiered bonus programs based on number of deals funded
    3. We will provide leads contingent on funding deals with us.
    4. We will handle the submission process and provide you with an approval but also support you during the closing process.

For more information please email trey@wiscocapital.com . Thank you

Trey R.
    Director of ISO Relations
    P: (646) 448-3367
    F: (646) 453-2942
    trey@wiscocapital.com
    www.wiscocapital.com

520 8th Avenue, NY, NY, 10018 Ste 1003