Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Online Lead Generation Training - No email required

Hey guys, I'm glad to be part of this forum and look forward to providing you all some really cool and very powerful online lead generation strategies for growing your lending business.

As a token of my appreciation, I wanted to share a free video I made showing you step-by-step how to create a highly-effective Facebook ad to start generating Business Owner leads who are interested in getting a loan.

I show you on my screen exactly how to set it up.

This is just the tip of the iceberg but it works incredibly well and is a great way to get started on your online lead generation journey.

The ad set up I show you has allowed me generate dozens of Business Loan leads for under $5 a piece for clients and students of mine.

Here is the link: http://www.clkmg.com/leadsforlocals/freetrainingchatbot

It opens up Facebook Messenger to deliver the video to confirm you're not a bot. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for having me.
    Last edited by Lending Lead Gen Academy; 07-19-2019, 11:04 PM.

Without clicking on any of your links can you tell us your name, what company you represent and also provide us with contact info?

Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
      Without clicking on any of your links can you tell us your name, what company you represent and also provide us with contact info?
      Of course. My name is Matt Teuschel. I own a Lead Generation Agency called Leads For Locals. One of the niches I specialize in and have had very good success generating leads in is the Lending industry. My website is www.leadsforlocals.net. You can also search Leads For Locals on Facebook and you'll find my business page there as well.

Comment

Working...
      X