No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSC- Making Strategic Moves to Better Our Industry

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/05/prweb12728412.htm

As a lot of you know, I am all for better practices and a more streamline process for those who participate in the MCA Industry. I am proud to announce an alliance between PSC and Hudson Cook to promote the adoption of best practices to PSC members.

PSC is a SERVICE provider in the Merchant Cash Advance Industry. We do not touch money- we are not a Broker, nor Funder- we provide a professional, secure, and unbiased support for those who fund, syndicate, and want to fund in the MCA Industry.

In the wake of software creation and platform "boom", PSC has perfected an Automated Reporting Management System which is fully customized, secure, and provides full reporting to you and your syndicate partners any time you need it. (Perfected= Meaning created and tested for 3 years+ before release).

Along with the technology- we provide you a personal and PROFESSIONAL full time staff who understand the business and dedicate their time to working for your company. We answer your calls and are there for you and your merchants.

PSC is implementing many features and programs that will be released in the near future. I am positive they will ensure a more secure and effective way to fund businesses in the MCA Industry!

Thank you for your support!
    Amanda Kingsley
    Regional Director of Sales
    PSC (PSCNY.US)
    m: 321-750-5710
    e: akingsley@pscny.us
    e: Admin@sendto.capital

Hmm, interesting read, checked out your website as well. Obviously large potential for such a platform in this emerging industry. So if I'm understanding this correctly, PSC's platform takes into consideration underwriting factors that can quickly determine whether you want to fund the deal direct, syndicate, or broker?

Any good screenshots or is this still in build-out phase? - Ryan
    RYAN RIDGWAY Managing Partner, Strategic Capital
    Office: 800.440.6448 | Direct: 816.298.0966 | Fax: 816.298.0857
    10551 Barkley St. Suite 403 Overland Park, KS 66212
    rridgway@capitalwithstrategy.com | www.capitalwithstrategy.com
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SCP View Post
      Hmm, interesting read, checked out your website as well. Obviously large potential for such a platform in this emerging industry. So if I'm understanding this correctly, PSC's platform takes into consideration underwriting factors that can quickly determine whether you want to fund the deal direct, syndicate, or broker?

Any good screenshots or is this still in build-out phase? - Ryan
      Hi Ryan!

PSC has been in business for more than 3 years. The software that has been created has been tested and functional and currently is being used by Members. We are the only company in the Merchant Cash Advance Industry that has software and a fully operational staff that becomes your own. We handle everything from submissions from you to collections, giving you complete control of everything your funding business does.

We are not a funder or broker and we do not touch money (Yes, I am serious) and we are growing. That means you grow with the industry and the procedures that go along with it, as well as having a Member Services department to help advance your programs and get ISOs who seek your specific funding requirements.

I don't have screenshots of the system, but if you are interested in learning more about the company and a demo, feel free to email me! Akingsley@pscny.us
      Amanda Kingsley
      Regional Director of Sales
      PSC (PSCNY.US)
      m: 321-750-5710
      e: akingsley@pscny.us
      e: Admin@sendto.capital

Comment

Thanks Kingsley, it's not something we're interested in at the current time but the background information is invaluable. Let's stay in touch on LinkedIn and maybe we can grow together in the future! - Ryan

www.linkedin.com/in/ryanridgway
        RYAN RIDGWAY Managing Partner, Strategic Capital
        Office: 800.440.6448 | Direct: 816.298.0966 | Fax: 816.298.0857
        10551 Barkley St. Suite 403 Overland Park, KS 66212
        rridgway@capitalwithstrategy.com | www.capitalwithstrategy.com
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X