Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop tcpa extortion now

Let's stop the TCPA professional plaintiffs.
    My main business is lead generation. I needed to protect my business from these professional extortionists who are abusing our legal system and hurting small businesses. I have one of the best TCPA lists on the market. I know, because my business depends on it everyday. Our company has a team of researchers who go through hundreds of TCPA cases everyday and find every number associated with the plaintiff.

I've kept the pricing low on purpose. One of my goals is to stop these professional plaintiffs from extorting companies. Every MCA company can afford this list. Every MCA company should have this list.

For $1250 (one time registration fee) and $99 a month, you receive:

The TCPA List with over 1.4 million numbers you do not want to call. And our 160K TCPA litigator list. We are the only company that sells the list. This is huge.

Unlimited online scrubbing - our competitors charge $5K per month for unlimited scrubbing. We charge $99

This is the best deal on the market. By purchasing the list, you will be doing your company a huge favor.

Get the list today.
    Why TCPA Litigator List? The intent of TCPA is to stop unwanted and unsolicited calls and to protect people’s privacy. Unscrupulous attorneys and individuals have abused the regulations to make TCPA litigation a big business. They induce businesses to make multiple phone calls, then sue them for those calls. Because attorney’s fees are not recoverable …

Originally posted by tcpalitigatorlist View Post
    our competitors charge $5K per month for unlimited scrubbing.
    Who are your competitors?

Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

Working...
    X