Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in on the IPO?

I placed my order through fidelity. Had to get it in before 5 am this morning per an email sent by Lending Club! I have no idea if my order is going through. I'm nervous

is it trading yet?

Comment

Not yet. But I think I'm in at $15 a share what it got priced at yesterday and now CNBC is saying it will open between $22 and $24. That means I'm way up already right?

Comment

Originally posted by stktrader View Post
        Not yet. But I think I'm in at $15 a share what it got priced at yesterday and now CNBC is saying it will open between $22 and $24. That means I'm way up already right?
        watch this go to 35 and then right back to 15

Comment

I only got 250 shares of the 350 I ordered. Read somewhere else that this was way oversubscribed and that I'm lucky to have gotten this much.

Comment

woa ask is at 25 now already.

Comment

Not putting a lot of weight on the performance of opening day. Interested in watching it over the next 3 to 6 months.

Comment

Up 66% from the IPO price already.

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
                  it's falling now. market didn't like $25

Comment

I should've known as soon as people started posting that it was still cheap at $30.

Comment

how'd everybody make out?

Comment

Well I sold my shares already and I have nice profit in my account but the weird part is that I signed up for fidelity so late that I never had time to actually fund my account. So now I got shares without any money and then sold them for a profit. I'm guessing they're going to come looking for that initial payment very soon.

Comment

I believe the rule is that you have 3 days to deposit funds otherwise fidelity will lay claim to the shares you had and sold. Since they can't reposses the shares someone else bought, they'll just take the money in your account which isn't yours yet. Hopefully you made the deposit on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by platformlending View Post
                            I believe the rule is that you have 3 days to deposit funds otherwise fidelity will lay claim to the shares you had and sold. Since they can't reposses the shares someone else bought, they'll just take the money in your account which isn't yours yet. Hopefully you made the deposit on friday.
                            you were right. I asked fidelity myself before reading this and then got it deposited on friday just in time.

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
                              are you the same seanbash from stocktwits? http://stocktwits.com/seanbash

Comment

Working...
                              X