Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnDeck IPO $16- $18 million

I don't know if there are just no posts here or if my account cannot see them

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/12/...latforms/?_r=1

OnDeck is getting a $1.1 billion valuation most likely and Lending Club a $4 billion. I didn't realize Lending Club was worth that much more? Would think business lending would mean bigger money. 4:1 in valuation ratio between the two.

Why would there be other posts for a stock that doesn't even exist yet? I look forward to shorting ONDK all day every day.

Comment

Originally posted by shorTIT View Post
      Why would there be other posts for a stock that doesn't even exist yet? I look forward to shorting ONDK all day every day.
      hello i have asked the same question in another thread. why do you want to short them?

Comment

Originally posted by shorTIT View Post
        This year on deck severed ties with a number of their relationship partners [funding advisors, brokers and what have you]. Within the ranks of the industry there appears to be a bitterness over this which is manifesting into gloomy predictions on their stock. In all likelihood they are not going to put their money where their mouth is. There are reasons to be cautious about on deck as a company but those beating their chest around the internet saying they want to short the stock the second it comes out are more than likely just venting their anger over severed ties. Time will tell of course.

Comment

Working...
        X