Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecommute Opportunity For Experienced Brokers -- High Commission, Excellent Support

Our independent work opportunity is an excellent middle ground for brokers who know the industry, how to reliably sell and close, and can work independently but would like to take that next step carefully.

We're also working hard and providing training/platforms to help our guys become more versatile as alternative financing brokers: commercial and residential refinance/bridge loans, high FICO startups, leasing/leaseback, invoice factoring, A/R factoring, ABLs, etc.

(I say middle ground because it is not for beginners, simply because there is no W-2, draw, salary, etc. You eat what you produce here, and if you can't consistently close business, you're better off at an established ISO/funder to build your skills. On the other hand, obviously if you're already booking 30-40k a month, you should start your own shop already!)

SUPPORT:
    You will be provided leads, a full support team with admin/receptionist/etc, a mailbox, and access to apps that will allow you to make calls using the office # from home, cell, or any device -- it's a true work-from-anywhere opportunity.

COMPENSATION:
    We'll start you with a 50-70% commission split commensurate with experience. We will raise or keep that figure based on performance after the first couple of months.

SEEKING:
    We're looking for experienced, self-motivated brokers who:

-are tired of the politics/dishonesty of corporate offices
    -have considered going on their own but feel it's too big a leap as they lack the resources/admin/brand/funder network in place
    -have another career/job in sales (real estate, insurance, etc) but want to diversify and make money in this industry
    -want more flexibility and freedom, less restrictions
    -want to spend more time with their family and loved ones (corny, but it does apply to a couple of my guys)
    -want to safely develop their own book of business
    -- who already can generate their own business and leads (to a degree) Starting out, the majority of your lead gen will come from you. Once you've closed consistent business with us, we're happy to let you enjoy the fruits of our inbound programs and referral networks, some of which provide exclusive leads from products tailored to small business owners.

---

This isn't for everyone, but for the right person our growing cohesive group is an excellent fit. Our team is very happy here and I would like to add a few more solid brokers to get the most out of our resources and make more money together!

For those interested, PM me some contact details to discuss. Thanks for your time in reading this.

Good Evening

I am interested in learning more about this Opportunity. Presently, I am a person operation and generate most of my business through
    Networking events organized and hosted by me. I am consistently seeking additional opportunities that will lead to successful, fruitful, and honest relationships.

Thank you!
    Last edited by WorkingFinancialSolutions; 07-14-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X