Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROKERS: Never Cold Call Crap Leads Again!

I知 pleased to announce that we are formally ready to start helping hard working brokers achieve their financial goals in 2016.

We are looking for brokers to claim their share of roughly 250-300 deals we are able to source each month. We have a unique ability to find GREAT PAPER - fast and first.

With Us You Will:
    1. Start shooting fish in a barrel and stop taking stabs in the dark: You値l only be speaking with merchants who have recently received an MCA as recently as days ago. You値l be able to precisely offer them additional capital, consolidations (HOT!), or a renewals.
    2. Never fight for pieces of paper again: Waiting an average of 3 days to get the deal started sucks, we turn 3 days into 10 minutes. You値l be presenting your merchants with offers in as little as 3 hours. By the time the rest of the market, or the next guy finds the deal, you will have already earned your commission. Never be late again.
    3. Build your own crew: The key to being able to build your team is your ability to provide your team with very few shops are able to provide them with; outstanding leads. As a team leader you will be responsible for handling inbound requests from prospective brokers to joint the team. We provide you with the tools and resources to make this a reality.

Active partners will be invited to participate in regular fireside chats where I'm willing to invest the time to help you further succeed.
    1. Marketing: Learn how to better source your own new paper. For instance, you値l learn how to do all the direct mail you want without spending any money (only cost of labor). How's that sound for an added edge? Genius.
    2. Strategy: The market is changing, the economic environment is changing, learn some basic techniques that will help you protect yourself from the worst of times.
    3. If you池e interested in working with us, just shoot me a note! jay@uccfeed.com

p.s. I know some of you have been exposed to information regarding our offering completed packages for sale... No one has any money for that stuff so we've decided to do the ISO thing... Lucky for you? We'll see!!

Working...
X