Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFG Merchant Solutions - Sales Representative

CFG Merchant Solutions is looking for motivated sales representatives who are self-starters and have strong work ethics to work with a rapidly expanding national specialty finance company.

You will be working with multiple in-house underwriters to market, sell and fund cash advance transactions. There is the ability for significant upside, and we offer competitive compensation packages.

Required qualifications are:
    • Someone who is: self-motivated, ambitious, hardworking and disciplined
    • Excellent communication skills
    • Ability to connect with business owners in order to educate them on our product types as a solution to their business’ everyday working capital needs

Preference will be given to those who have:
    • Sales experience
    • Experience within the Merchant Cash Advance industry
    • Relevant financial services or commercial finance industry experience

Please send a cover page and your resume to jobs@cfgms.com

Sales representatives for merchant cash companies are very helpful for increasing the company's business. They make reputation of their company with their tact and styles. I am residing at New York and I was in need of money for extending my business and I was searching online for such organisation and came through https://merchcash.com/. I made a call to them and within half an hour one of their representative from their local office visited me and made me clear all the formalities and within two days I received my required amount.

Comment

In US there is Merchant Cash. They are providing great help to small business owners. Although their rate of interest is quite high but their services are quick with less paper work. If you pay back within time then there will be no danger.

Comment

Working...
      X