Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for sales, leads, operational JV partner!

Hello all- Some background on myself, I've been involved in starting, buying and growing businesses for the last 20 years. I have also been involved on the lending side of PE (Private Equity) in which assisted in building a PE portfolio. I also have been lending/consulting on large commercial Real Estate deals. Now that you know me, I'm changing the way I do business in '19.

Many of the business I'm looking to buy need restructuring. Many people think it's just capital that will fix there problems. In reality money normally it's the fix it's about making strategic changes to the business.

I'm looking for someone in the factoring industry who has access to these company leads looking for capital. We will make a plan on how to contact them and have a conversation.

We'll JV so a % of the business will go to you. That's recurring revenue and a lump sum on exit.

Also this could be old leads, good chance the business might be interested in selling if they still having problems.

Respond with a private message.

Update: I'm not looking to buy leads that's easy to find, I'm looking for someone who wants to JV partner with me. The team will be Sales/leads/Operational person, a attorney, CPA and myself.
    Last edited by EquityCorp; 03-19-2019, 10:49 AM.

Hello, I am interested. Can you send me more information to Ldennis@summitmca.com

Comment

can you shoot me some more info derrick@urbanstreetcapital.com

Comment

Working...
      X