Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$$ Funder looking for Iso's

We are looking for sales professionals in the merchant cash advance industry. We have the ability to offer more prestigious options for financing and short term loans for those who qualify.

Business owners need options!

Without options, your client is going to be sold by the next smooth talking saleswoman or salesman like myself with multiple options on the table

Large Commissions + Renewals; Top Agents Earn $30K+/month

What's In It for YOU: Fast responses, Approvals on your deals, commissions paid out quickly, and a team of educated underwriters and closers at your exposal.

Before becoming a lender, I also became frustrated with my deals sitting around, not receiving approvals, poor communication on the lender's end, and when I finally funded a deal I was paid late on commission payments. Believe me, when I say, I understand how frustrating this industry is. With that being said, trust me with your file and I will do right by you and the client.

I am looking for sales reps with their own book of business, who need a house to fund their clients. Please contact me for more information. I would love to speak with you. Personal message me if interested.

Last edited by Fund101; 04-09-2019, 01:16 PM.

Working...
X