No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Lender to Broker for...

Hello All!

My name is Andrew and I would like to inquire about a possible Broker-Lender Agreement and would like to get in contact with someone to gain more information on setting this up. The company I am representing is actively seeking lenders to refer business to with a plethora of leads. Aside from our broker aspect, our company also owns a debt consolidation firm and are reaching out to more lenders for an opportunity to expand our clientele by acclimating with our company. We are looking mainly to broker personal loans. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew Wynters & Rick Silva
    Financial Skyline Inc.
    600 Anton Blvd Suite 1100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
    (951)454-4163

Hi Andrew - I am an underwriter and ISO Rep for a direct lender. We are always interested in on boarding ISOs. Please PM me if you are interested in taking a look at our guidelines and hearing more about us. I would appreciate the opportunity to get some deals done together. Thank you!

Comment

Give me a call when you get a chance! Im a direct funder in the MCA Space and am looking to establish some solid partnerships, my number is 516-604-0609 or feel free to email me at Nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com

Comment

Check out our website.https://www.cifinanceinc.com

Comment

Please Contact US, we could assist you and do a Wonderfull Partnership.

Elgin Cepeda
          Managing Partner
          Pacífic West Group
          Phone #939-491-1799
          Email: ecepeda@pacificwest.com

Comment

Having a project in mind and need to access a commercial funding? Show us your business plan and we will connect you with the right investors.

We represent several money sources (Lenders/Investors) globally as agents or correspondent, with access to over $100billion in cash specifically reserved towards funding projects and businesses.

More details available upon request.

Comment

Working...
            X