Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Money Loan Needed

I have a couple of deals that I need funding for.

1. This first deal is a Hotel with 52 rooms in East Texas with 500K revenue in 2017. The purchase price is 1.3M and the seller is willing to carry a second lien.

2. This second deal is a Single Family Home in Central Texas that was last appraised at 525K. The purchase price is 269K and this seller also is willing to carry a second lien, which will leave around 250K in equity.

3. This third deal is a 32 package property in Indiana that consist of Single family and commercial properties with a value of 3.1M. The purchase price is 2.2M which will leave around 900K in equity. The package has an income of 420K a year.

4. This fourth deal is a 18 Room Boutique Hotel in Central Texas that has the purchase price of 650K. The revenue is 170K a year with a 60K profit and the hotel is turnkey and ready to go. The hotel was ran by an absentee owner which is the reason for the low revenue.

If anyone can help out with funding/real estate financing please pm me or email me at
    dwaters@amsystemsinc.biz

Ieave your emails and contact info and I will respond. I'm not worried about rates unless they're too outrageous. None of the properties are or will be owner occupied.

Hi Dwaters,

We love Texas and I could lend on all of the above properties, one of the problems is the "2nd Lien" it seems like the borrower is looking for 100% financing and that isn't something we or anyone I know would do, if he has " skin" in the game I would entertain this for a short term Hard Money Loan and if everything goes well we could close in 10 days - im new to debarked but we've been around awhile, look at our site or my profile on the daily funder.
    Insource Funding has a wide range of alternative, asset‑based hard money loan programs that allow brokers, real estate agents and investors to quickly obtain financing for almost any project.
    Last edited by Jstarr; 01-15-2018, 08:30 AM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
    http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Hey this is Kyle at xFunder. I work on the property loan team here and if your client has a property with a lot of equity we can help with this type of solution:

Property Loans
      1-2yr balloons
      10-14% interest rates (typically 12%)
      Monthly interest only payments ($1000 p/mo per $100,000 borrowed)
      $200,000 to $20,000,000
      No credit or income qualifying - typically
      No concern about MCA guidelines

Find out about all the properties they own.
      The addresses.
      They value for each.
      How much they owe.
      And the target loan amount.

These are first mortgages and we will need to payoff any mortgage in place but we are helping people with better loans - freeing up cash flow and making our broker partners higher commissions!

Call or email me with any questions.

kyle@xfunder.solutions

Comment

Working...
      X