No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct lender looking for hungary isos

Discount Merchant Funding

We are a 10 year old direct lender that thinks outside the box! We fund 1st and subordinate positions. We fund all size deals but we specialize in larger deals, specifically, 75k and over, with terms from 3-12 months, as long as 15 months or even 18 months with an add-on. With these deals we request financials, conduct a phone interview with you, your merchant, and us to get a better grip on the merchants needs and situation. If the deal makes sense there isn't anyone we will not fund, even in California!

We offer a TRUE ADD-ON which allows the merchant to have 2 contracts open simultaneously. So once a merchant is about 50% paid off we can add- on with forcing them into a payoff and paying interest on money they already paid for. This is a great selling point for you as it saves the merchant thousands of dollars. Plus you are paid full commission (up to 12 points) on all add-ons and renewals. Also we offer the ability to syndicate on your deals on 2 different platforms! So, if you are a large contributor you can contribute on our bonded platform. In other words, you're insured if the deal goes south.

You all know as well as I do that all lenders pretty much offer the same thing to an extent. But everyone has something that makes them a little different. So you truly wont know who we are until you pick up the phone and find out for yourself. If you would like to know more, please give me a call or shoot me an email.

All the best,
    Tyler

P:631-438-0562
    E: tyler@discountmerchantfunding.com

i posted before but literally got crap..i love networking even though im retired but get pissed when the directors of business development just shoot you a "hey yea we can do that" and they cant..
    so here it goes again

[U][B]Have a client who has a solid couple million in deal flow a month and controls a larger chunk of the market,he would be willing to consider partnering with a funder who is not putting all his capital to work as well as syndicates or investors that want to put money to work

Comment

Working...
    X