Both companies are looking for 24-36 months
    approximately 10% down
    credit around 650
    no bk's, negatives etc.

thank you!

Laura Burrell
    Working Financial Solutions
    workingfinancialsolutions@gmail.com

We can fund this one too so you can send it as well to anthony@smartbusinessfunder.com.

Comment

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in this or know of someone who might be. I am Andrey Ivanov, an Investor Relations Analyst at Ego Invest & Capital Ltd. We are based out of Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

I am reaching out to know if you or your organisation is interested in taking up a private financing to improve your business or expand your operations? We represent several non-traditional money sources (Lenders/Investors) globally as agents or correspondent, with access to over $100billion in cash specifically geared to fund troubled or growing companies.

These are non-bank lenders that provide financing to companies and individuals who cannot obtain adequate bank financing to further improve or sustain their businesses.

With minimum documentation, low interest rates starting from as low as 3% and very high approval rates, we provide non-recourse funding in form of working capital to individuals and companies.

We also offer partnership programs where you have the opportunity to earn a commission for referring clients. For partnership with us, I can send you our partnership agreement.

If you would be interested to discuss further, please let me know. My email address is andrey.ivanov@egoinvestcapital.com and Whatsapp is +447511142451.

Thanks for your time!

Andrey

Comment

Working...
      X