Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone willing to fund a trucking company with 7 current positions?

I have a merchant doing 200-250k per month with sufficient room for another position. The problem is none of our lenders will fund a possible 8p currently or consolidate.

This is a phony post, correct? A business with 7 POSITIONS and you think they have room for an 8th?
    Assume that each position is only taking 10% per day, that would be 70% of the Gross Revenue.

The business is out of business unless they have enough collateral and can consolidate into a somewhat
    normal long term loan. You are not helping this merchant by even thinking about an 8th position.

Have them apply for the EIDL & PPP - maybe that will provide a little relief and pay off an MCA or maybe several. SBA 7(a) is a possible if they showed a profit or close to a profit in the last 2 years.
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
    Office: 1-727-233-1111
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Well, 7 positions and looking for an 8th. They do seem to be a bit over leveraged.
      Give me a call or send me an email with the complete story and perhaps I can advise you on a more productive way for you to service this client.

J.R. Sims
      Capital City / JRS Asset Group, LLC
      Toll Free: 877-215-2882
      Toll Free Fax: 888-254-2751

Comment

Originally posted by fcfinancial View Post
        This is a phony post, correct? A business with 7 POSITIONS and you think they have room for an 8th?
        Assume that each position is only taking 10% per day, that would be 70% of the Gross Revenue.

The business is out of business unless they have enough collateral and can consolidate into a somewhat
        normal long term loan. You are not helping this merchant by even thinking about an 8th position.

Have them apply for the EIDL & PPP - maybe that will provide a little relief and pay off an MCA or maybe several. SBA 7(a) is a possible if they showed a profit or close to a profit in the last 2 years.
        I understand your point and usually do not recommend that as a possible option for merchants. She has already completed her PPP app and needed some additional $$$ in the meantime.

Comment

Hi.

I may have an optiion for the trucking company. Please contact me to dicuss.

Thank you

Comment

Can anyone recommend an mca lead source?

Comment

We just reversed a merchant with 9 positions and he's trucking as well and found room to give him money. I'd be happy to take a look at this. Info@funding-zone.com

Comment

I have a merchant with 4 positions and needs a fifth. There are businesses with room for 5 - 7 positions. You are always tell newbies in this industry - anything is possible if the revenue is there.

Comment

Working...
                X