Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Deposits Need to Refi MCA

This file has two MCA's already. He wants to consolidate the first two positions into one MCA. There are few deposits an average of 4 a month. He has two outstanding MCA's with several late pays. He is current currently. There are a few more details yet I have covered the major issues. Please ONLY direct lenders contact me with your information.

The applicant is a service provider he owns a company that services computer networks.

He has a 700 FICO score.

Both MCA's are current and total payoff is $71k.

The client has 5 contracts valued over $1 million two of those contracts are with the city of New York and are valued at $450k.

His average monthly revenue is $90k.

He has an AR report with $500k outstanding with $150k less than 30 days.
    Last edited by themfman; 03-06-2020, 02:28 PM.

Originally posted by themfman View Post
    This file has two MCA's already. He wants to consolidate the first two positions into one MCA. There are few deposits an average of 4 a month. He has two outstanding MCA's with several late pays. He is current currently. There are a few more details yet I have covered the major issues. Please ONLY direct lenders contact me with your information.
    Merchant has issues with existing MCA's - why would another MCA provide this merchant relief?

You do not mention TIB, FICO, Industry, - the info you provided in not very useful.

Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
    Office: 1-727-233-1111
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Duly noted I have updated the post so as to provide viable information.

Comment

Working...
      X