Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vape Business High Debt

I have a vape client. The issue is simple they have 3 cash advances and need to have them combined into one. They have had each advance for 3 months or more. They have a few missed payments yet are current as of today. They need funding IMMEDIATELY. The currently need $50k. Please only direct lenders contact me. Thanks.

You want a consolidation of 3 into 1 plus $50K without providing any details?
    The Vape business is on a downward trend at the moment due to health concerns and the number of deaths around the Nation.

I'm positive a direct funder will contact you immediately for this High Risk File.

If you change your mind and want to work with a Broker that may have High Risk Resources, call me.
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
    Office: 1-727-233-1111
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

More than happy to take a look
      All I do is FUND FUND FUND no matter what...

Madison Capital Fund
      Josh Kinder - Senior Funder
      862-323-1780
      josh@madisoncapitalfund.org
      Apply:madisoncapitalfund.org/applynow

Comment

Happy Friday!

GetBackd is a direct lender that specializes in working capital/MCA's. We have no max on funding and our loans start at 10k. Our partners can get up to 12 points!

We are able to consolidate previous loans. We prefer to be in 1st or 2nd position and will consolidate as needed to get there.

As a Direct Lender we are able to fund companies as soon as all their application has been approved.

I sent you a private message with my contact information.

Comment

Working...
        X