Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $400K FACTORING DEAL WITH THE CITY NEED A $40k ADVANCE

HI I have a client with a contract with a City Organization that will pay my client $44K invoiced for October 31st the whole contract is for $402,000 paid $44K every month. I'm looking for a factor deal of $20K or $30K paid back in 2 payments or for 80% of the $402K as a factor deal.
    Last edited by ubcfunding; 10-14-2019, 10:29 PM. Reason: The first Invoice went out today

Other that this contract do they have any other revenue?
    All I do is FUND FUND FUND no matter what...

Madison Capital Fund
    Josh Kinder - Senior Funder
    862-323-1780
    josh@madisoncapitalfund.org
    Apply:madisoncapitalfund.org/applynow

Comment

Originally posted by JoshKinder View Post
      Other that this contract do they have any other revenue?
      Agreed Merchant needs to have another source of revenue besides this singular contract.

Comment

I can help with that; but the deal will look like this.

Advance Rate%: 80%
        Cash Reserve%: 15%
        Factor Rate%: 5%

(i.e. invoice $10,000.00, you submit that to us, we send you a wire/ACH for $8,000.00. Once we get paid from the debtor we will release $1,500.00 to your cash reserve. And we keep $500.00 as our factoring fee.) *Typically we add a 1.5% for every 15 days past 30 business days as a factor rate is concerned. So the longer that the debtor takes to pay us we have to increase our factor rate on that one particular invoice.*

Comment

On this particular deal I'd charge around 5%-8.5%; only higher if we have to provide a non notice of assignment which may be the case, depends.

Comment

Working...
          X