Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquor License collateral financing

A very successful restaurant in Boston is looking for capital and willing to pledge liquor license for competitive financing. I’m a broker looking for a direct funding partner that can accommodate this request. Please send inquiries to info@ecapitalresource.com

I emailed you, It'll be from Matt@ironwoodfinance.com or you can call me at 361-717-1477

Comment

It depends on the type of license, and location, ill explain the licenses.

4COP-SRX means “Restaurants Selling Beer, Wine, and Spirits”. Restaurants meeting certain criteria can qualify for a “4COP-SRX” license, which allows the licensee to sell beer, wine, and spirits for consumption on-premises only and in connection with a bona-fide restaurant. There is no limit to the number of 4COP-SRX licenses that a state will issue and are usually $1200. - This license requires you to sell food.

4COP-QUOTA means “Beer, Wine, and Sprits for Consumption On-Premises”. This license type is typically held by bars, nightclubs, taverns, or other establishments that do not meet the 4COP-SRX restaurant license requirements. Unlike the licenses described above, the number of 4COP licenses is determined by a population-based quota system. Avg between $60,000 to $150,000 depending on area- This license doesn't require you to sell food.

2COP means “Beer and Wine Consumption on Premises”. This license is for a facility that wishes to sell both beer and wine for on premises consumption. Many small restaurants and sandwich shops hold 2COP licenses. $500.

You also need to determine if liens were filed against it from the state and or vendors.

Originally posted by kayd2984 View Post
      A very successful restaurant in Boston is looking for capital and willing to pledge liquor license for competitive financing. I’m a broker looking for a direct funding partner that can accommodate this request. Please send inquiries to info@ecapitalresource.com
      Jerry Starr
      Insource Funding
      433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
      P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
      Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
      http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Working...
      X