Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Business need $250K Loan for 24 Months

Canadian biz @ Ontario: Annual Sales: $5 Mil, Industry: Trucking, 2 Owners FICO: 632 & 720. Need minimum 250K at minimum 24 Months terms. Loan or Advance.

I am very interested in this deal and I'm sure my company can get something done for you. we are typically an aggressive 2nd position lender specializing in a and b paper we are fairly new lenders only lending for about 7 months now. we pay our ISO's the standard 10-12 pos depending on upset if you would like to give us a shot please give me a call or shoot me an email my direct line is (737)-999-3300 and my direct email is Michael@goldenassetlending.com if you would like more information or an iso agreement please contact me directly. We have investors that do both US and Canadian Deals.

Yours Truly
    Michael Steinburg
    Head of ISO Relations
    www.Goldenassetlending.org
    Direct Line: (737)-999-3300
    Michael@goldenassetlending.com

Comment

I have a referral of a guy you can call that would let you know where they would be. He's a direct funder. Pm me.

Comment

Canadian Business need $250K Loan for 24 Months

I️ am very interested in this deal as well. I️ work for a private lender that is willing to look at this file. My direct number is 973-685-2992. My email is Carl@fundingdoor.com. We also work with other private lenders that deals with Canadian businesses as well. Feel free to send the file to my email.

Carlhens Aime
        973-685-2992
        Carl@fundingdoor.com

Comment

Working...
        X