Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 4 million asset based loan

I have funded this merchant 1.5Mill through MCA's he wants to clean up his balance sheet. He does 48 million a year. has 4 million in fully paid off assets between equipment and trailers. Major trucking company out of california. looking for 2-4 million in ABL or AB LOC. Looking for direct lenders only. message me or reply here.

I may be able to help you out. But in reality, most “direct lenders”will still use brokers and charge you a bunch of fees. Please contact me.
    lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Comment

I just did a similar deal last month--I CAN HELP!
      Adam Verrastro

Elevation Capital/FMS **DIRECT LENDER**

P: (516) 501-9398

https://fundingmerchantsource.com

https://secure.rightsignature.com/templates/4b2aeb13-f14d-41da-a8b1-f1f6eec57cf0/template-signer-link/04f240a5c790f578f59dcf1e49fd555c

Comment

IF he owns real estate we might have a solution for you.

Jerry Starr
        Insource Funding
        433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
        P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
        Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
        http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

WiscoCapital Equipment Leasing Group of America, ELGA, is a direct lender who does equipment loans, leases and lease lines of credit. Our management team has over 70 years of experience in the transportation finance industry. We would interested in provided financing for the asset based loan. Please give Cal Falkenhayn a call at 847-784-0011 to discuss further. I have included some of our general parameters and criteria below.

CRITERIA AND PARAMETERS FOR ELGA:
          1. Equipment- Most industries and most types of Equipment (Healthcare, Industrial, Technology, Construction, Transportation and more..)

2. Credit profile - A, B, and structured credit profiles (we will use real estate as additional collateral if needed to structure the transaction to obtain approval)

3. Transaction size - $50,000 to $5,000,000 + The largest transaction we completed was $27,000,000

4. Term - 24 to 60 months

5. End of Lease options – Operating Leases, Capital Leases, 1st amendment, Equipment Finance Agreements and more.

6. Geographic footprint - All 50 States in the US, and we have partners in Canada for international transactions.

Cal Falkenhayn | Senior Account Executive
          211 Waukegan Road, Suite 100 |Northfield, IL 60093
          O: 847-784-0011 | F: 847-784-0066 | M: 847-922-2729
          calfalkenhayn@elgallc.com | www.elgallc.com

Comment

Working...
          X