Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 24-36 Month Loan

Partner has 56% ownership in a restaurant. Does not want to have other owners sign cross corporate agreement, really good credit, but looking for longer terms on a loan. I need a direct lender with at least 24-36 terms, with either daily or weekly terms. Call me at 727-410-1585, if you have options available.

I neglected to say, merchant does over 3 million in business at the location he has 56% ownership in, that is looking for a 24-36 month loan, with daily,weekly or monthly payments. His credit is in the high 600's to 700 score. Money will be used to buy property he is currently leasing. He does not have any property that has enough equity to back the loan.. Anyone that can help, please call me at 727-410-1585

Comment

I can offer him a Personal Loan. Up to $500K, 2-7 Years to repay Rate: 8-12% See attached
      Attached Files

Comment

adele@fundswired.com Personal Loans to $500K, Term: 2-7 Years, Rates 7.99%-14.99% based on FICO and Risk

Comment

Originally posted by Ragtopmel View Post
          I neglected to say, merchant does over 3 million in business at the location he has 56% ownership in, that is looking for a 24-36 month loan, with daily,weekly or monthly payments. His credit is in the high 600's to 700 score. Money will be used to buy property he is currently leasing. He does not have any property that has enough equity to back the loan.. Anyone that can help, please call me at 727-410-1585
          If you have yet to get your client funded please email direct: financialprosperity1@mail.com

Comment

Working...
          X