Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 1 million term loan

750k combined monthly deposits in two business accounts. perfect personal and business credit. has assets. looking for 3+ years at a good rate and as much as possible to be used for purchase of inventory. is this possible? how low of rates can i get? not looking to "send in my docs and lets see"

I can get this person funded fast. Rates fall between 7.99% 12.99% based on risk. 2, 3 or 5 years. Also have SBA loans and Inventory Finance Loans. Contact me: adele@fundswired.com
    Providing Capital to Business Since 2000
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by forexap View Post
      750k combined monthly deposits in two business accounts. perfect personal and business credit. has assets. looking for 3+ years at a good rate and as much as possible to be used for purchase of inventory. is this possible? how low of rates can i get? not looking to "send in my docs and lets see"

Hello, I can help you out. We offer 5 and 10 year terms on our tier 1 programs. Our rates vary from 6%-14% Turn around time is 4-5 business days.

Feel free to call me so we can talk about this deal or email me .

Lorenzo
      Ldennis@summitmca.com
      201-844-4043

Comment

Call steven at Davinci, 210-290-4102 - he did a $1MM deal for a pizza restaurant recently.
        Jerry Starr
        Insource Funding
        433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
        P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
        Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
        http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Working...
        X