Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

perfect personal and business credit. imports stainless steel dishware like yeti or coleman from china. shows 750k monthly revenues. looking for something between 300k and 1 million at a low rate (is being quoted prime by a competitor) and 3-5 year payback depending on the amount.

I am aligned with best refinanciers so send me more specs at zealcache@gmail.com. Please be as clear as possible when you send me specs. Would appreciate.

Comment

I have direct investor/lenders that fund all type of transactions for residential and commercial real estate purchase, cash out refinance, fix & flip, buy & hold renovate, asset based funding, equipment loans, stock loans,business and personal loans please email me direct: financialprosperity1@mail.com

Comment

I can provide unsecured lending. I don't see an issue with getting you 300k with your numbers being that great! Call me as soon as possible 201 844 5959

Comment

I specialize in sourcing for both candidates and companies within the Lending and Borrowing market primarily for Investor and Broker Industry. I am an experienced Lender and consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the field of lending and services industry. I have successfully been able to manage multiple concurrent lending to Individual, Investor, Broker that result in high client satisfaction and user adoption. Skills of mine include engaged in consultant, project management, consulting, customer relationship management, and strategic planning. Currently, I lead the training and documentation efforts for my team as well as manage multiple client implementations and satisfaction. ( GLENNHENDS at GMAIL dot COM or +12136337016 )

Comment

Give me a call 8572486129 we offer personal 5 year term loans APR 4.5-10.5% for clients with credit score over 720 and personal annual revenue over 100k when they file taxes but if they want the loan against the business the business taxes must show GOOD numbers but from what you are saying I will assume they do. Like I said feel free to contact me on my cell or via email iso@t1consulting.org

Comment

Working...
            X