Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment loan.

Merchant is looking to refinance owned equipment or use equipment as collateral for financing. Are there any direct lenders who I can speak to about this situation?

If the merchant has any real estate, I can set up an asset based loan with a combination of the real estate and equipment.

Keith Lloyd
    P- 773-830-4629
    Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions
    Mom & Pop Business Funding
    www.mpbusinessfunding.com
    lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Comment

this wouldn't work. He only has equipment.

Comment

I have some programs that can assist with 2:1 purchases and some scenarios we could look at a sale lease back. Reach out @ 916-540-7271
        Al Williams I Account Executive
        Phone: 916-540-7271 | Fax: 949-242-2788 | Email: awilliams@topmarkfunding.com
        Address: 4400 MacArthur Blvd Ste 740, Newport Beach, CA 92660

Comment

I have direct investor/lenders that fund all type of transactions for residential and commercial real estate purchase, cash out refinance, fix & flip, buy & hold renovate, asset based funding, equipment loans, stock loans,business and personal loans please email me direct: financialprosperity1@mail.com

Comment

If the merchant has 650+ credit we can offer a 18month - 57 month equipment lease to own option. Feel free to rach out to info@fundsofast.com for an ISO agreement

Comment

I'll give him 1/2 the value of the equipment, and make a term of 200 business days. Will you client take that? ~Matt@ironwoodfinance.com

Comment

DO you have original invoices for the equipment or a manifest available to review?

Comment

Adam Verrastro

Elevation Capital/FMS **DIRECT LENDER**

P: (516) 501-9398

https://fundingmerchantsource.com

https://secure.rightsignature.com/templates/4b2aeb13-f14d-41da-a8b1-f1f6eec57cf0/template-signer-link/04f240a5c790f578f59dcf1e49fd555c

Comment

All,
                    I want to introduce Equipment Leasing Group of America's services to you all. We are a direct lender and general lessor. We do equipment loans, leases, and lease lines of credit. If you have a customer who needs a sale and leaseback, operating lease, capital lease, or anything equipment finance related, we would be able to help. I have included some of our general parameters below.

CRITERIA AND PARAMETERS FOR ELGA:
                    1. Equipment- Most industries and most types of Equipment (Healthcare, Industrial, Technology, Construction, Transportation and more..)

2. Credit profile - A, B, and structured credit profiles (we will use real estate as additional collateral if needed to structure the transaction to obtain approval)

3. Transaction size - $50,000 to $5,000,000 + The largest transaction we completed was $27,000,000

4. Term - 24 to 60 months

5. End of Lease options – Operating Leases, Capital Leases, 1st amendment, Equipment Finance Agreements and more.

6. Geographic footprint - All 50 States in the US, and we have partners in Canada for international transactions.

Regards,
                    Cal Falkenhayn
                    847-784-0011
                    CalFalkenhayn@elgallc.com

Comment

Working...
                    X